VitaCoco Coconut Oil is my literal lifeline.
I use it every day all day.
I feel like it’s impossible to count the ways we can use coconut oil. There isn’t anything in life that can’t be cured by drinking some water and applying coconut oil.
Got a headache? Drink water.
Got chapped lips? Drink water, then smear on some vita.
Alright let’s get serious. While you can use coconut oil for cooking, I use it mainly as a toxin free powerhouse in my beauty regimen. I’ve even got my mom lathering up with it. Nothing feels better than washing up then slapping some of this on ya face.
I personally use it for my face, stretched ear lobes, on my lips, eyelashes, hair, elbows and feet, and in deodorant when I make it.
Other Beauty uses for VitaCoco Coconut Oil include, but aren’t limited to:
- Homemade toothpaste
- Face wash
- Shaving cream
- Sunburn soother
- Cold sore treatment
- Oil pulling
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Hair mask
- Hair texturizer
- Ingrown hair treatment
- Natural vapo rub (when used with essential oils)
- Stretch mark reducer
Just writing this makes me want to wash my face and get some of this oil going. I’ve noticed that with regular use of my vita, my eyelashes grow fuller and longer. I’m not sure if that’s scientifically proven, but it’s Amy proven.
Put some vita on it.
There are all different kinds of coconut oil at our disposal, but this here is my favorite. It is:
- 100% USDA Certified Organic
- Cold pressed, which means it is processed at a low heat.
- If you were to cook with or ingest this, it will have a neutral, mild coconut flavor. If it was not cold pressed and processed at a higher temperature, it would have a toasty flavor. Neither of these matter if you only plan to use it topically.
- Unrefined, making it the least processed form of coconut available
One important note!
This will liquefy if stored in temperatures over 77 degrees. Keep it in a room where it will stay below 77 if you want to keep it in its solid form.
Learn more about Vita and order yours online here.
Eat it. Wear it. Swear by it.