I’ve recently started to juice again. When I first started living healthier a handful of years ago, I juiced religiously.
There are so many benefits of juicing your own fresh fruits and vegetables.
- You know exactly what goes into what you’re drinking
- Less calories and much less sugar than most pre juiced drinks
- They make quick easy meals
- It’s a great way to sneak in more vegetables into your diet
And the health benefits. Oh, the health benefits. The nutrients are absorbed immediately leading to:
- Increased blood circulation
- A natural detox by removing built up acid through elimination (byway of our kidneys, skin, the lungs!)
- A boost in our immune system
- More energy
- Higher pH levels which help prevent against certain conditions such as heart and kidney disease, osteoporosis, and diabetes
Our bodies love it. They just love it.
In the short 5 days I’ve began juicing again, I’ve had energy I haven’t felt in ages. In fact, I went to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks last night!
I use a Nutribullet Pro for all of my juicing and it works fabulous. Any fruit or vegetable I juice is completely demolished, leaving no weird lumps behind. Just pure, whole and nutritious goodness.
I have a fresh juice every morning for breakfast. I use a handful of spinach, 1 cup of frozen fruit and probably a cup and a half of water.
JUICING TIP! Get frozen fruit instead of fresh. It lasts longer, it’s cheaper and contrary to popular belief, still hold the same nutrients as fresh does.
And there are thousands of juicing recipes online to keep it interesting.
Click on any of the images below to take you directly to recipes to try for yourself!